Impact Our Community.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Contact Madison Reynen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today.
$30 Training Manuel Fee
Sign Up by Calling the Office
Sharon’s Full Story
Join us in educating, supporting and empowering women and families in our community and helping others live full, abundant lives.
Baby Goods: New and Used, clean and in good condition:
- Bouncy Seats, Exer-saucers
- High Chairs
- Baby Gates
- Pack n Plays
- Car Seats – only new and in the box.
- Baby and Toddler Clothing (5T) and Supplies: New and used, clean and in good condition
- Baby foods, formula, bottles, bath items, lotions & creams
- Maternity clothing and supplies: New and used, clean in good condition Breast Pumps
- Breastfeeding supplies
- Diapers/wipes (must be in unopened, original package) and Diaper bags
Other items may be accepted by discretion of the staff. Please ask if you have questions.
Items we do not accept:
- Used car seats
- Diapers in opened packaging
- Clothing that is stained, dirty or torn
- Used/opened bottles
Volunteering at Insight Pregnancy Services is a rewarding experience. We are in need of volunteers for our Pregnancy Center. Volunteers get to love and support the women, men and families we serve here on a weekly basis. Simply complete the contact form below, and someone will be in touch to give you the dates for our next Volunteer Orientation meeting.