You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. it is important to know the financial burden associated with that decision.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more. Price also varies by provider; clinics, private practice abortionists and or hospitals.
Typical costs of abortion in Michigan:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $495
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $495-$895
- Dilation and Curettage (13-16 weeks gestation) : $850-$1600
- Dilation and Evacuation (17-21 weeks gestation): $1500-$2100
Find out more about your pregnancy and your options.
To find out how far along may be, schedule a free abortion consultation with Insight Pregnancy Services. Our staff of licensed medical professionals can assist you with trusted and confidential information on pregnancy, adoption and abortion. We can discuss your options with absolutely no pressure and all services are free.
Insight Pregnancy Services does not offer or refer for abortion. We provide accurate information about abortion procedures. This information helps determine the type of abortion procedure available to you.