Objective of the position: To provide consistent and effective operation of the office by performing administrative duties directly related to the operation of the Reception area and client services of the center so that the public is served well.
Hours: 30 hours per week. Schedule: Mon. – Thurs., 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, with occasional variation.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center.
- Have experience with management of administrative procedures within an office.
- Have knowledge of and experience with general database management, computer operations and Micro Soft Office programs.
- Have at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Exhibit excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Front Desk Operations
Computer Data Entry
Salary Range: $18,000 – $21,000
Benefits: paid vacation and holidays
Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator
Position Objective: To work with the Executive Director to meet the short and long term financial needs of Insight Pregnancy Services.
Reports to: The Executive Director
Supervises: All PR and Fund Development Volunteers
Qualifications: Applicant should possess at least seven of the following qualifications.
1) Be a spiritually mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Be a member in good standing of a local church.
2) Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and biblical values of marriage and sexual purity.
3) Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and all policies of the center.
4) Have at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field, or equivalent experience.
5) Have previous experience with non-profit development and/or managing volunteers.
6) Be able to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
7) Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving.
8) Have solid computer skills in use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel as well as basic knowledge of database management.
9) Have knowledge, experience and skill in the use of various social media platforms.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Fundraising Events: build and work with teams to plan and carry out successful fundraising events.
- Public Relations: cast the vision, mission and image of IPS through various forms of social media, public speaking and development of printed materials.
- Management of Donor Database: including data entry, maintaining the integrity of the database, reporting and prospecting.
- Donor Relations: building strong relationships with key community contacts; including churches, businesses, community leaders and major donors, to further the mission and fundraising efforts of the center.
- Direct Mail: oversee the planning, printing and mailing of appeals, newsletters, and other direct mail efforts of the center.