Thank you for your interest in working with Insight Pregnancy Services. Please, fill out and submit the Employment Application. You may call 231-335-2413 with questions.
There are no job postings at this time.
Insight Pregnancy Services exists to compassionately encourage healthy sexual choices that protect the sanctity of life and family by providing educational and support services.
Adopted: May 19, 2014
Description of Services
Insight Pregnancy Services is a counseling and educational organization that provides support and education for those facing a possible unplanned pregnancy in the areas of pregnancy options counsel, adoption support, relationship education and support, post-abortion recovery and support, sexual abuse or trauma healing, parenting skills training and fatherhood support. All of our services are always free and confidential.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from The National Association of Evangelical’s Statement of Faith
Statement of Principle
- Insight Pregnancy Services is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, IPS, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to those who seek our help both in words and actions. Commensurate with this purpose, those who work with IPS are expected to know and follow Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- IPS is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about abortion and all alternatives.
- IPS is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. IPS denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising to or individual conversations with its clients.
- IPS is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing education, emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, our clients may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their children.
- IPS does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender or religion, except as allowed by law.
- IPS does not recommend, provide or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- IPS services are always provided free of charge to everyone.
- IPS is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the issues of abortion and that it only compounds human misery rather than resolving it.
- IPS does not recommend, provide or refer single persons for contraceptives. Married persons should seek the counsel of their pastor/priest and/or medical practitioner.
- IPS recognizes adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption over other life-affirming options. IPS is independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. IPS receives no payment of any kind from any adoption provider, does not enter into agreements with them, and does not share office space. IPS does not connect birth parents with adoptive families.
Code of Christian Conduct
- We are conscious of the fact that everything we do, directly or indirectly, has the potential to reflect up Insight Pregnancy Services as a whole.
- We conduct ourselves at all times with openness, forthrightness, and honesty in dealing with people and organization both internally and externally.
- We hold ourselves to the highest possible standard of conduct, always striving to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- All of our communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We operate in accordance with all applicable laws
- We respect confidentiality and only disclose information as required by law or as otherwise authorized by the client/patient.
- We treat others with kindness, compassion and in a caring and courteous manner.
- We believe in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death.
- We oppose abortion, except to save the life of the mother.
- We oppose all forms of abortifacients.
- We give accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God and provides guidance for our lives.
- We believe in chastity outside of marriage and fidelity within. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman as taught in the Bible. Therefore, all staff and volunteers commit to a lifestyle of sexual purity and will refrain from engaging in any sexual relationships outside the bonds of Christian marriage.
- All Board members, staff, volunteers and other representatives of Insight Pregnancy Services shall agree with IPS’s Statement of Faith, profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, hold a solid prolife position on abortion and live a lifestyle consistent with biblical values.
- All “conflict of interest” relationships will be avoided with Board members, staff, suppliers, those we serve and other organizations with whom we deal, unless disclosed and approved.
- No one will accept gifts or favors which might influence the performance of their responsibilities.